Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2dayz b4 my big day.






damme.ma bday's in like 2 dayz.and i'm not feeling all excited yet.and i wonder why.i love birthdays.but this yr i'm just wishin it wudnt come too fast...weird...so many things have been happening.i'm drowning in emotions.and i think i've suffocated enuff.everythin special doesnt feel as special anymore.its all falling apart.from frenz to family.career to life.goshh.mystery or misery ? i dont know.but the feeling aint right.i am aware that there are worst case scenarios and wat i'm going through aint nothin compared to wat ppl have experienced.but u know they say.ur own problems will alwayz seem bigger to u.

oh well.i believe its all part of growing up.and experiences makes u a better person.facing it now wudnt make it as tough for me in the future perhaps.i'm grateful to the ppl who've been by my side.to the darling who've comforted me through it all.

so heres to the few of u guys who've not showed me the way.but walked the path along with me. ((:

my dearest daddy n mumzy.
my baby boi karthik.
my fat hottie vithi babi.
my sayang preya.
my stupid lil sista viku.
my crazy cutie jayshree.
my shortest fren vanko.

and to all of the names i did not mention.i'm sorry.i'm just listing the names which are coming to ma mind.
everyone in ma life are more than special to me.
and i love each and everyone of u guys.
*hUgzZ n MuAkzzZ*

No comments: