Thursday, August 9, 2007

wat a bday i had.

gosh gosh gosh.my bday.it was errrm.errrrmmmm........freaky !!!! i got pissed drunk my goodness!!!!yes i did ask for lotsa fun but in the end it was disastrous ! like i'm heavier than an over weight sumo wrestler and my poor poor fren jeya had to carry me home.i became cat woman all of a sudden.i literally started scratching karthik and pulling his hair.vithiyia was tired of shutting my noisy mouth.i dirtied sashi's sweater.lisa and her date had to entertain the ppl i was annoying so they'd still take me home regardless of the shit i was puttim em through....LOL!!well it wasnt as funny when it all was happening laa...a million thank yous to Stan for doing up chillies just for me.and the yummy ice cream cake made it perfect.to my sweethearts who came all the way just to make it a blast.i love u all ((:

heres some of the pics.from the wonderful beginning and to how it all got contradicted.













and yess ppl this was the extremely wonderful bday i had...hahhahaha.....call me wasted...call me dumbb...this is who i am..its not bout wat u want... In your face !!

whattttttttttttt

No comments: